Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Biggie's Clam Bar - Review - Carlstadt, NJ

Been trying to come here for a while and finally got a chance over labor day weekend, still busy but a nice lag in the wait from what I hear.  I was hear with my wife's family who are all used to the original place in Hoboken.  We ordered a bunch of items and cant remember who got what.  So hear is the run down of what hit the table.
Caesar salad ,Fried calamari, Oysters, Clams, Broccoli robe with  mozzarella rib eye steak sandwich, Cheese burger, Italian  hot dog and I had the Clam PO boy.
Everyone seemed to really enjoy everything we ordered.  I cant really comment on all, but I had some of the light and crispy calamari, the oysters and clams were fresh.  Although I wish they had more the blue points.  My Po Boy was done with a nice hero, red cabbage slaw. tomato and tasty fried clams.  The experience was good, considering how busy this joint is....all the time I might add.  I would go back more often if it was closer and bonus! ones opening in Ramsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment