Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Harrys Review - Washington, DC

This place was the only one open on a Sunday morning in DC.  We figured how bad could it be...right...wrong!  This place was dirty....I don't even want to discuss the the amount of bum under the window sill.....but maybe it was "the thing to do?"  Either way, just gross.  The buffet was small and either had over cooked bacon and home fries or extremely runny scrambled eggs, neither to my liking.   My buddy had a ham and cheese omelet, it was small and he didn't finish it.  I am sure you all can figure out what I am getting at. 
Unfortunately, in our great capital, there seem to be a very limited amount of people looking for breakfast on the weekends, hence the scarce amount of places to find such a meal.  If you find one let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment