Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pashas South Beach, Fl - Review

Everyone seamed to enjoy the meal, the falafel Claiming to be the best in Miami were not, in fact I have had way better in jersey. I think the reason is this place is a fast Mediterranean restaurant, never been to one of these before. The service was very good though.
The sampler spread came with hummus, baba ganoush, yogurt spread and a walnut spread. All were tasty but I particularly liked the walnut spread since it was different and refreshing. Web though that is a wired description of walnuts.
I had the Gyro wrap, eh, meat was tasty but the onion was tough, large slivers for some reason the fresh squeezed pineapple apple juice was awesome though.
All in all it was a nice lunch on Lincoln street in South Beach, which Is an open air mall, of you will. Can't say I would ever come back though, if I ever travel here again.
100$ before tip with 3 apps and 4 entres not the cheapest but not the most expensive either.

No comments:

Post a Comment