Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Silver Pond Chinese Restaurant - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Review

So this is some of the best Chinese food I have had, authentic "check", there were 6 adults and 1 child and we got a ton of food. We started with hot an sour soup which I don't normally eat but this soup was delightful, then seafood rolls with real fish in them, extremely delicate with a nice sweet and sour sauce to dip. I went for the sautéed conch and squid which was perfectly cooked with a nice light sauce, the other entries were beef with eggplant with a sweet and tangy sauce, shrimp and garlic sauce and chicken with bean curd which was not that spicy, and I really can't handle the spice. I can't tell you the price because my buddy picked up the check but all in all the food was awesome, I kept this at four stars because the place looks a little dated to me, other than that great food, great service, a must try if your in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment